Saturday 27 October 2012

Can it...

...make up its mind today.  From brilliant sunshine to heavy hail showers...with rain and wind in the mix.

Just when you need a dry, bright day the weather breaks and the photo session has to be done indoors against a window to gain as much daylight as possible, but we coped...







Red wool Harris Tweed cushion with a red and white gingham one leaning against it, warm bright tones on this dull day.  Lime tote bag with a covered diary and card wallet.  A needlecord handbag and Elle J Wilson print, this time a cat...

Interested?  Just contact me and I can help...I make most of the items I sell.

Oh, and don't you love the tax office.  A letter received this morning asked if I could send my P60 from my employer UDC for the year 2010/2011.  I haven't worked for them since 2008...in fact haven't been employed since then, and am now self-employed.  They were sent all the relevent paperwork at the time!  Oops!!

No comments: