Thursday 10 December 2009

At last...

...I've met another neighbour. The couple who live on the corner, which is next door. They have the post box outside, and when I had cards to post and saw the lady of the house hanging her washing...I had to say hi.

They were very nice...we had a chat about this and that in the village, which houses are holiday homes (which seems the majority are). I'll be interested to see who comes for Christmas...and about the Carol Service on Christmas Eve and all back to the manor house for nibbles after. One thing she did hint at though, our lady of Norfolk has put her house on the market! And yes, sure enough it is.

My home is beginning to sparkle. I've got my tree all decorated and lit, and anyone who knows me will tell you, this is early for me...and the logs were delivered earlier this week, and now I have fires in the evening, keeping us all snug...

How happy and contented life is, when you know you've done the right thing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Suze..
have a wonderful week..
& HAPPY HOLIDAYS