Saturday 21 November 2009

It makes you...

...wonder. I've discovered and heard about our Lady of Norfolk. It seems she's thinking of moving! Yes...you read that correctly...she's seriously looking at moving! Having had this house on the market for four years, and pulling out of several sales, she's now thinking about trying again. She must be very unhappy where she is, or...who knows!
At last I've placed an order for more glass. I didn't think it would happen, but having sorted everything out, I can now start ordering again...and making! My space is basic, but it's there...and with lots of natural light...and the frilly bits will happen soon enough.
I've been looking at colour charts...with only one room that I can think of decorating without any mending or changing, the smaller of our two bedrooms will get a facelift...I can only take ice blue for so long. I bought a beautiful pink mohair throw this week, and that will lead the colour change. I think pretty and feminine. Having sons, and grandsons, I now want pretty and feminine...something for the two young ladies in our family...and my sons lives. Just to keep things from getting too female orientated, I've also bought some polish and wax remover along with some wire wool...the lobby doors are in for a shock...
My team drew today...after having one Sodje sent off for a foul as the last man, his youngest brother scored our equaliser and could have scored again...I hope we have the chance to sign him in January....I think he'd be a good signing. We play Bristol Rovers on Tuesday...we need to keep the momentum going, stay ahead of the gathering pack, and not too far behind Leeds. Also a huge salute to every one of the Charlton fans(1700) who went to Yeovil today. Getting drenched in a stand with no cover, and cheering the team...thank you for flying the flag....

No comments: