Wednesday 2 February 2011

A few more...

...beads listed...


amongst others. I'm also waiting on a parcel from the US...I have something else in the works.

And my team won last night. After a rather indifferent first half, the second swept into controversy with a Colchester disallowed goal. The referee having blown his whistle before the ball hit the net, so making the ball dead. I also hope the Colchester fan taken away on a stretcher is okay. A new signing scored too...Bradley Wright-Phillips scored our winning and only goal of the evening, helping us move one place up to seventh staying in touch with those above us.

Personally I thought both our newest signings had a good match, and I felt sorry for Nathan in that final run. You could see either a goal or a penalty being the only outcome.

No comments: