Saturday 8 January 2011

All change...

....and not just with the management.

Having taken new photos of beads, my nice shiney new laptop tells me it's not compatible with my nice old camera, or at least the latest offering from microsoft isn't! Both pieces of hardware are the same manufacturer, but that little piece of software gets between them! So, now I have to find a way of circumventing it, or still go to the dear desktop to download them.

I know we're in the throes of looking for a new manager, but I feel for Roy Hodgson tonight...never really given a chance at the red side of Liverpool, he now joins the list of unemployed football managers. Six months and so many days in charge with the spectre of Kenny hanging over him...literally, he now finds himself ousted in favour of said Kenny...

And a sadder and more important note...I lost my last uncle yesterday.

No comments: