Tuesday 12 May 2009

I admit it...

...I have an addiction. I am an AGA person, and can't cook on anything else...not knowingly anyway. And I'm having to leave my beloved behind when we move. It was a present to ourselves after we moved to our present home...and it's been loved, cherished and cosseted ever since. Now...I'll bid it a fond farewell...and remember all the times we've had together...

I am faced with a fan assisted electric oven...which looks nearly "over the hill", but we have plans...to move the kitchen from the front of the house, which overlooks the churchyard, to the back, which overlooks the garden...there my one vice will be, a new or reconditioned AGA...it's the one thing that is a must...my husband agrees as he doesn't like my burnt offerings.

Coalbrookdale Foundry, the home of the AGA is celebrating it's three hundredth birthday, and to celebrate, has a week of events in an AGA shop near you. If you haven't test driven one, then go...and if you have...you know why I'm an addict.

No comments: