Monday 11 May 2009

A weekend...

...of dump visiting. Not to discover some rare piece discarded by another, but the shed, greenhouse and garden look far tidier now. You can actually see the tools for the debris. Thank goodness for the good weather holding. There's still some jetsom ready to go, and the garage needs an overhaul, but that's a future job. Two more removal company guys are coming today...to scare the bejeebers out of me with their quotes. And I also found where my half finished embroideries went! It's amazing where you poke items when you've viewers coming...

Then it's off to our eldest sons, to remind me where my grandsons classrooms are, as I'm collecting them from school on Friday, whilst Mum and Dad are having a weekend in Bath...it's their birthday present from us all...as they both have one of those special ones this year!

Something or somewhere on Saturday to let them run around, and then it's the school May Fayre on Sunday...with Maypole dancing...and hot dogs, and tombolas...and coconut shy...and cakes... Let's hope for as nice a weekend weatherwise as this last one...

2 comments:

BeadyPool said...

Hope you have had fun clearing out and finding lost treasures.
BTW, I have moved my blog to http://beadypool.blogspot.com - hope to see you over there Vx

Suze said...

It made us realise just how much we've gathered about us!
Thank you...I've found you! :)