Thursday 24 September 2009

I just...

...can't settle. All my enthusiasm has left, and I can't settle to anything. I just want to vegetate...except the brain won't switch off... I could go for a walk, but I'm expecting a call...and, I've lost interest...I could go and spend some money, but I can't look at anything without it being attached to the move, even if money allowed.

I am going to France for a day in November though, so if you see a red mini with English number plates...and three females in it, just wave... It's Mum's eightieth and she wants to go through the tunnel, and we know a beautiful restaurant just along the coast... I also want to get to the Country Living Christmas Fair. It's the same week...I just need to spread myself thin...and those two weeks are pushing my dates...

Is it me, or are there a lot of "wants" in there!

No comments: