Sunday 20 September 2009

One regret...

...I have about moving to Norfolk, is I'll be further away from one of my favourite shops.

Warm tides wash over you as you enter Lottie Muttons, with all those little pieces that make the world go around.

Her window display entices you into this little shop on two floors, the lower ground being the interior design studio, or was the studio...she has expanded, with her design studio moving to a separate space. Set around four rooms, her new shop is lined with sumptuous fabrics. Silk curtains and beautiful wallpapers abound...the visual art wafts the senses...

I'm eager to see what they do with the original shop...hopefully expand their collection of "must haves".

My move won't stop me visiting completely...I have the excuse of family in the town...

Next time I visit, I'll remember to take my camera...

No comments: