Saturday 26 September 2009

You know you've...

...got issues, when you're greeted by two solicitors!

That's what happened to us yesterday. We had an appointment to talk over our impending predicament, and were greeted by two solicitors.

Best case scenario...we move on the 16th and no hassle, the worst...we will be homeless on the 16th...and no way of getting any money back off her. And we probably won't know until the day...

Ah well...best foot forward...as they say...the family are coming today to cook me dinner, and have a last gathering at this house. Have a good weekend...it's only my birthday...and it's a house move, not worse...

5 comments:

Araminta Twittin said...

Have been following your protracted house move and now have to read with my fingers partially over my eyes to lessen the horror! Really hope it goes your way on the 16th. At least you can celebrate your birthday with a Charlton win.

vicki archer said...

Good luck on the 16th...I hope you are enjoying the weekend, xv.

Suze said...

We should have made it a more emphatic win, though any win is good.

If we plan for the worst...hopefully the best will happen on the 16th.

I had a lovely weekend, thank you...dinner on Saturday was beautiful, and full of fun... Yesterday...more clearing out, and watching England win in South Africa... Today, I'm taking a day off, and seeing friends in London.

Su xx

vicki archer said...

I forgot to wish you a belated happy birthday....xv

Suze said...

Thank you so much, Vicki... :)