Tuesday 1 September 2009

Phew...

...whatta day!! I'm exhausted....

But, we've EXCHANGED!!! It nearly didn't happen, as our Norfolk lady came back from her weekend away having second thoughts...again, but...we exchanged contracts late this morning. Now, we've just got to get through the next six weeks, and then we'll be in Norfolk, with all the excitement of sorting out a new home.

I see Charlton made some signings today too...an experienced forward in Leon McKenzie, a young winger Luke Holden...from Rhyl, on loan at present with a view to signing permanently in January, and an old face at the Valley...defender Sam Sodje, a freebie after Reading released him last season. Two went out on loan too...with Stuart Fleetwood returning to Exeter on a years loan and Moots going to Motherwell for six months. It's great to see those players being mentioned in papers as having "followers", are staying with us...for that I say thanks, and long may we continue together.

And the beads...all cleaned and sparkling...

2 comments:

Gretel said...

Happy dance! I am still expecting to hear that she has to be dragged out of that house kicking and screaming though!

Suze said...

Thank you, Gretel...I like happy dances. :) I'm trying to keep thinking happy thoughts too...I just have this dread that something will happen.