Friday 30 January 2009

I did...

...I promise! I did work, though not for as long as I'd planned. I'll finish my cleaning and photographing today, while the tiles are going up. There's nothing worse then hanging over someone working in your house...just leave them to it, and make sure there are the continuous cups of tea or coffee, if needed.
So, today is filled with my work, and getting ready for going away with Mum next week. Tomorrow is a day out with my daughter in law, and maybe her Mum, to an interiors shop near Kings Lynn...Unique their site only shows a fraction of what these Aladdin's caves are like. You can barely walk between items, and you need to check behind and round one to see a whole lot more. I've been to two of the branches, but as each one has some different things, that's a must. They cater for all sorts of tastes, from Baroque through to New England, French country to thirties New York. As glammed up or as pared down as you like.
And if you're in the area...I recommend lunch at The Hare Arms, Stow Bardolph, busy but good.

No comments: