Saturday 17 January 2009

I don't know...

...why I bothered.

Listening to a depressing afternoon's commentary again. Losing 4 - 1...a changed side, and now with Doncaster winning, we are seven points from the next club which is Southampton, who lost to Doncaster, and even further (eight points) from safety. I live within the areas of Histon, Cambridge and Stevenage...now I could go and watch a winning team with each of them! But that's not how it works, is it?!

Our next game is away against Sheffield United in the cup, and league game...I don't want to even go there!

I listened to an interesting conversation at lunchtime on Radio 5. About the reason why so many of the teams in trouble at the bottom of the Championship are recently relegated teams from the Premier League. A reason given...because they lose a lot of their players, those who got them relegated once they have played in the top league, feel they should remain there, and then want to leave...plus the fact that relegated teams lose tv money...etc. They have to start again and rebuild...it's a true comment, but we're way past that now.

No comments: